If you're thinking about commuting by bike, and you should, you can get some helpful advice on how to get going at a workshop hosted by Watertown's Bicycle-Pedestrian Committee.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Watertown Public Library
123 Main St., Watertown
Topics to be covered:
- What bike and gear to use
- How to pick a route
- How to feel safe on Boston’s road
- Riding safely and legally
- How to care for your bike and your body
- Resources to support your choice
This in preparation for Bay State Bike Week, May 17-21.